CMI Level 7 Strategic Coaching and Mentoring Courses at a glance:
Develop the coaching and mentoring skills that make a difference to modern employers and learn how to influence at an operational level.
- A CMI mentoring course equivalent to Master’s Degree level.
- The perfect executive coaching certification for managers operating at a strategic level.
- Widen your coaching and mentoring skills and understand what it takes to operate successfully at the strategic level.
- Develop and implement coaching and mentoring at an organisational level.
- Understand more deeply the concept of management of organisational culture and change.
- Create the opportunity to progress to higher levels of study such as a Masters in coaching and mentoring.
- Develop the key skills that matter and use them in the real world, improving your employability and the potential to command high salaries.
Coaching and mentoring represents an important part of business development today and having the right skills and qualifications in place is vitally important if you want to progress your career in this area. We offer a wide range of management coaching courses designed not only to give students the skills and knowledge they need to compete in the current job market but also how to apply this successfully to the real world.
The Benefits of CMI Level 7 Strategic Coaching and Mentoring Courses
With easily accessible modules and course information, you’ll be able to tailor your learning to your own specific needs and come out with a qualification that is both recognised by the CMI and employers nationally and across the world. The course is open to those with more than two years of mentoring experience and provides the opportunity to develop personal and professional skills to the high standard expected in executive positions today.
- The qualification is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- Our leadership coaching courses are professionally recognised and the perfect stepping stone to higher study to Master’s level.
- You can choose to study to Award, Certificate and Diploma level.
- You’ll have access to CMI-accredited tutors and a brilliant support team who are there to help when you need it.
- You can access the courses as and when you need to, around the clock, any day of the week.
- You can talk to tutors by phone, skype or our online learning system to get all the support for studying that you need.
- Credits can easily be transferred if you move onto university study at Master’s level.
CMI Level 7 Strategic Coaching and Mentoring – Course Details
- Explore how coaching and mentoring is linked to strategic performance objectives and the role that culture plays in this.
- Develop the skills to put together a coaching and mentoring policy any organisation will accept and how to gain high-level support.
- Evaluate the impact of coaching and mentoring on individuals, teams and departments and the role that strategic performance objectives play.
- Embed a coaching and mentoring policy into an organisation and align perfectly to individual needs and objectives.
- Support coaching and mentoring activities across any organisation.
- Implement organisational change strategies.
- Explore organisational culture, the impact on strategy, performance and future development.
- Learn about the role of equality and diversity and how to apply it throughout an organisation.
All our professional coaching and mentoring courses are designed to give students the vital skills they need to make a difference in the world of business today. You’ll not only gain the appropriate qualification but also learn how to apply those new found skills and learning in the real world.
With support and input from CMI-accredited tutors who work closely with you to create a deeper understanding of the core concepts of coaching and mentoring in the modern workforce, you’ll also create the opportunity to command higher salaries and greater responsibility in your sector.
If you want to take your skills to the next level, explore the CMI Level 7 Strategic Coaching and Mentoring today.