CMI Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring
BECOME A MORE EFFECTIVE MANAGER BY DEVELOPING YOUR COACHING AND MENTORING SKILLS WITH THIS SELF-STUDY COURSE
Who Is It For?
This CMI accredited course is designed for professionals currently working at Middle Management level and/or aiming to move into a more senior position, it focuses on developing your coaching and mentoring skills in management.
How Will I Benefit?
- Explore fundamental models and theories of coaching and mentoring, and their organisational impact
- Develop skills and techniques that will enable you to apply your learning practically when mentoring team members
- Use this distance learning to progress onto higher levels of study, such as an MBA or Masters course
- Improve your career prospects and, as a result, command a potentially higher salary.
Course fees cover study materials, personal tutor support, assessments and affiliate membership of the CMI until course completion.
- Choose to study at Award, Certificate or Diploma Level
- RQF Level 5 is regarded in academic terms as being equivalent to a Foundation Degree and Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Your Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), as are the Award and Certificate
- Nationally recognised: all credits earned are transferable to other university or college programmes within a similar discipline.
CMI Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring
Our PDF guide includes information on all three levels for this course for you to download and save to review at a later time or send to a colleague who may be interested.
You can also present this PDF to your employer with an invoice if your company looking to review course content before paying for your professional development.
How Will I Be Supported To Learn?
- Our courses online are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course.
- Completion of a written assignment per Unit (word count per assignment 2,500 to 3,000)
- No examinations
Every Tuesday and Thursday.
Ready to start your journey?
Three qualification levels for the CMI Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring.
You must 19+ years old and working in a Manager role or similar to apply for these courses.
Units: 1 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit
£248.00 full course price and a £132.00 Registration Fee
Units: 3 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit
£744.00 full course price and a £180.00 Registration Fee
£248.00 / month for 3 months and a £180.00 Registration Fee
Units: 7 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit
£1,736.00 full course price and a £240.00 Registration Fee
£144.60 / month for 12 months and a £240.00 Registration Fee
Free Personalised Career Advice
GET YOUR PERSONALISED LEARNING PLAN TO MEET YOUR CAREER OBJECTIVES.
With our support and encouragement, online distance learning is not an isolating experience. Our business management and leadership courses online are challenging, stimulating, rewarding and highly effective, giving you the chance to learn at a time and place that suits you. This is of particular benefit to you if you are studying while you work, based overseas or you travel a lot for your work.