OTHM L4 Diploma in Business Management
Ideal for those who have started or are planning to move into a career in private or public sector business, the qualification content is focused on managing business communications, understanding the business environment in a global context, people management, quantitative methods, finance, research, and academic writing.
- This online business management course is accredited by the OTHM
- The OTHM qualification at RQF Level 4 represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities, and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Certificate (HNC) and Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree
- Nationally recognised: all credits earned are transferable to other university or college programmes within a similar discipline
OTHM Registration Fee of £250 and 6 Units included in this purchase:
- OT 0694 Research and Academic Writing (20 credits)
- OT 2719 Business Environment (20 credits)
- OT 2720 Introduction to Business Communication (20 credits)
- OT 0695 Introduction to Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
- OT 2721 Introduction to Business Functions (20 credits)
- OT 2722 Introduction to Finance (20 credits)
A 10% discount has been applied to all units in this full course purchase.
For more information about this course, please click here.