CMI Level 5 Management And Leadership
AN ESSENTIAL MANAGER TRAINING COURSE, THIS CMI LEVEL 5 MANAGEMENT DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE WILL IMPROVE YOUR CORE MANAGEMENT SKILLS AND MANAGEMENT KNOWLEDGE
Who Is It For?
The online self-study course is designed to help managers and leaders develop their skills and knowledge, with regards to areas of management such as developing individuals and teams, planning and managing a project, managing finance, and human resource management. This Level 5 qualification is ideal for Operational Managers, Divisional Managers, Departmental Managers, and Regional Managers.
How Will I Benefit?
- With the CMI Level 5 Management and Leadership course, you will explore all the fundamental management theories and models, and improve your practical management skills
- Develop an in-depth understanding of process and staff management
- Build your problem-solving skills and be enabled to apply them directly in your workplace, benefiting your organisation
- This course will demonstrate to your employer that you are proficient in current management practices and your commitment to professional development, improving your chances of rapid career progression
- Use your manager training to progress onto higher levels of study, such as BA (Hons) top up course
Course fees cover study materials, personal tutor support, assessments and affiliate membership of the CMI until course completion.
- You can choose to study at Award, Certificate or Diploma Level
- The Diploma in Management and Leadership is the benchmark qualification for full CMI membership, making you eligible for Chartered Manager status
- The RQF Level 5 is regarded in academic terms as being equivalent to a Foundation Degree and Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Our online leadership and management courses are accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Nationally recognised: all credits earned are transferable to other university or college programmes within a similar discipline
CMI Level 5 Management and Leadership
Our PDF guide includes information on all three levels for this course for you to download and save to review at a later time or send to a colleague who may be interested.
You can also present this PDF to your employer with an invoice if your company looking to review course content before paying for your professional development.
How Will I Be Supported To Learn?
- Our online CMI Level 5 Management and Leadership courses are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All our CMI Leadership and Management Level 5 course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
- Completion of a written assignment per Unit (word count per assignment 2,500 to 3,000)
- No examinations
Ready to start your journey?
Three qualification levels for the CMI Level 5 Management and Leadership.
You must be 19+ years old and working as a Manager or similar to apply for this course.
Units: 1 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit
full course price and a £140.00 Registration Fee
Units: 2 or 3, depending on TUT value Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit
full course price and a £190.00 Registration Fee - 2 units course
Units: 8 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit