CMI Level 5 Professional Consulting
THIS CMI LEVEL 5 SELF-STUDY COURSE IS ESSENTIAL BUSINESS TRAINING FOR CONSULTANTS IN ANY SECTOR
Who Is It For?
The CMI Level 5 Professional Consulting course is designed for those currently working as professional consultants in all sectors and for those seeking to become consultants. The consultant training focuses on developing skills such as problem solving, and planning and managing consultancy sessions, enabling you to build successful client relationships.
How Will I Benefit?
- The professional CMI consulting course will develop the essential skills and competencies you need to work as a professional consultant
- Learn how to practically apply fundamental processes and strategies when advising your clients
- These CMI professional consulting courses will demonstrate to future clients that you are a highly capable professional consultant, with the ability to offer effective and practical advice, thereby improving your ability to win contracts
- Use your business consultant certification to progress onto higher levels of study, such as an MBA or Master’s course
Course fees cover study materials, personal tutor support, assessments and affiliate membership of the CMI until course completion.
- You can choose to study the CMI professional consulting courses at Award, Certificate or Diploma Level
- RQF Level 5 is regarded in academic terms as being equivalent to a Foundation Degree and Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Our management consulting courses are accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Nationally recognised: all credits earned are transferable to other university or college programmes within a similar discipline
CMI Level 5 Professional Consulting
Our PDF guide includes information on all three levels for this course for you to download and save to review at a later time or send to a colleague who may be interested.
You can also present this PDF to your employer with an invoice if your company looking to review course content before paying for your professional development.
How Will I Be Supported To Learn?
- Our online professional consulting courses are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All course materials for our management consulting courses online can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
- Completion of a written assignment per Unit (word count per assignment 2,500 to 3,000)
- No examinations
Every Tuesday and Thursday.
Ready to start your journey?
Three qualification levels for the CMI Level 5 Professional Consulting.
You must be 19+ years old and working as a Manager or similar to apply for this course.
Units: 1 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit
full course price and a £140.00 Registration Fee
Units: 2 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit
full course price and a £190.00 Registration Fee
Units: 6 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit
full course price and a £252.00 Registration Fee
Free Personalised Career Advice
GET YOUR PERSONALISED LEARNING PLAN TO MEET YOUR CAREER OBJECTIVES.
With our support and encouragement, online distance learning is not an isolating experience. Our business management and leadership courses online are challenging, stimulating, rewarding and highly effective, giving you the chance to learn at a time and place that suits you. This is of particular benefit to you if you are studying while you work, based overseas or you travel a lot for your work.