CMI Level 7 Professional Consulting
DEVELOP YOUR STRATEGIC CONSULTANCY SKILLS WITH THIS CMI LEVEL 7 SELF-STUDY COURSE
Who Is It For?
This online CMI Level 7 Professional consulting training programme is designed for those currently working as professional consultants or seeking to enter the field, focusing on developing your strategic consultancy skills such as entry and diagnosis, group dynamics, communicating strategies and managing interventions.
How Will I Benefit?
- This CMI training will develop the fundamental strategic skills, tools and techniques that are key to successful management consulting
- Improve your ability to practically apply such fundamental processes and strategies when advising your clients
- Demonstrate to future clients that you are a highly capable professional consultant, with the ability to offer effective and practical advice
- These CMI training courses will increase your ability to win contracts and forge effective, long-standing client relationships
- Use your business consultant certification to progress onto higher levels of study, such as an MBA or Master’s course
Successful students can progress onto the Chartered Management Consultant (ChMC) Award
Course fees cover study materials, personal tutor support, assessments and affiliate membership of the CMI until course completion.
- Choose to study at Award, Certificate, Diploma or Extended Diploma Level
- RQF Level 7 is regarded in academic terms as being equivalent to a Master’s Degree, an Integrated Master’s Degree, a Postgraduate Diploma, a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and a Postgraduate Certificate
- Our management consultant qualifications are accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Nationally recognised: all credits earned are transferable to other university or college programmes within a similar discipline
CMI Level 7 Professional Consulting
Our PDF guide includes information on all three levels for this course for you to download and save to review at a later time or send to a colleague who may be interested.
You can also present this PDF to your employer with an invoice if your company looking to review course content before paying for your professional development.
How Will I Be Supported To Learn?
- Courses are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
- Completion of a written assignment per Unit (word count per assignment 2,500 to 3,000)
- No examinations
Every Tuesday and Thursday.
Ready to start your journey?
Four qualification levels for the CMI Level 7 Professional Consulting.
You must be 19+ years old and have 2 years or more work experience in a senior management role, plus some experience as a consultant (or similar) in any sector to apply for this course.
Units: 1 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit
£248.00 full course price and a £156.00 Registration Fee
Units: 2 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit
£496.00 full course price and a £240.00 Registration Fee
£165.30 / month for 3 months and a £240.00 Registration Fee
Units: 4 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit
£992.00 full course price and a £318.00 Registration Fee
£82.60 / month for 12 months and a £318.00 Registration Fee
Units: 7 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit
£1,736.00 full course price and a £360.00 Registration Fee
£144.60 / month for 12 months and a £360.00 Registration Fee
Free Personalised Career Advice
GET YOUR PERSONALISED LEARNING PLAN TO MEET YOUR CAREER OBJECTIVES.
With our support and encouragement, online distance learning is not an isolating experience. Our business management and leadership courses online are challenging, stimulating, rewarding and highly effective, giving you the chance to learn at a time and place that suits you. This is of particular benefit to you if you are studying while you work, based overseas or you travel a lot for your work.