CMI Level 4 Management And Leadership
A PROFESSIONAL CMI LEVEL 4 ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE, AIMED AT DEVELOPING MANAGERS AND LEADERS OF TOMORROW
Who Is It For?
The CMI Level 4 Management and Leadership course is designed to help Junior Managers to develop personal management capabilities and grow professional management skills, including decision-making, managing team dynamics and delegation capability.
How Will I Benefit?
- Improve your management skills and techniques, elevate your leadership skills
- Apply theories and management models to practical work situations, and develop your problem-solving skills
- Gain management certification that demonstrates to your employer that you have current knowledge and understanding of what it is to be an effective Manager
- Manage workplace problems confidently and effectively
- Improve your career prospects and earning power
Course fees cover study materials, personal tutor support, assessments and affiliate membership of the CMI until course completion.
- Choose to study at Award, Certificate or Diploma Level
- RQF Level 4 is regarded in academic terms as being equivalent to a Foundation Degree
- Your leadership certificate is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Nationally recognised: all credits earned are transferable to other university or college programmes within a similar discipline
CMI Level 4 Management and Leadership
Our PDF guide includes information on all three levels for this course for you to download and save to review at a later time or send to a colleague who may be interested.
You can also present this PDF to your employer with an invoice if your company looking to review course content before paying for your professional development.
How Will I Be Supported To Learn?
- Our management training courses are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
- Completion of a written assignment per Unit (word count per assignment 2,500 to 3,000)
- No examinations
Ready to start your journey?
Three qualification levels for the CMI Level 4 Management and Leadership.
You must be 19+ years old and working as a Team Leader or similar to apply for this course.
Units: 1 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit
full course price and a £120.00 Registration Fee
Units: 2 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit
full course price and a £165.00 Registration Fee
Units: 6 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit