PRINCE2® Project Management Courses
Successfully deliver projects of any size or complexity
SPOCE Project Management (an APM, APMG, AXELOS and PeopleCert accredited training organisation) are one of the longest standing Accredited Training Organisations in the world and are the flagship training company for PRINCE2®.
PRINCE2® is the world’s most widely-adopted project management method, used by people and organizations from wide-ranging industries and sectors.
It is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for managing successful projects, regardless of type or scale. Built upon seven principles, themes and processes, PRINCE2® can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Qualification consists of 2 levels: Foundation & Practitioner, which can be purchased and studied for individually or together.
Familiarity with projects and Project Management is useful but not essential.
The Foundation level aims to confirm that you know and understand the PRINCE2® method well enough to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
The Foundation Level is a prerequisite for the Practitioner Level
The Practitioner level aims to confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding in order to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios.
Who is it for:
This course is aimed at project managers, aspiring project managers, and anyone who manages projects.
It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development, and delivery of projects, including:
- Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
- Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff
How will I benefit:
- Improve your delivery confidence as everyone understands their role in delivering what the business expects
- Terminology that is common in all projects around the world with a methodology that works ‘effectively with ‘knowledge based practices
- Close your projects well to ensure lessons are captured and project assets are protected
- Structured approach with controls to provide a delivery methodology that works repeatedly and will enable you to successfully deliver projects
- Clearly understand your role, governance and responsibilities including the triggers, inputs and expected outputs
- Start your projects well to ensure successful and consistent delivery to achieve the expected benefits
- Apply PRINCE2 principles, themes, and processes in context
- CPU/PDU points awarded for each level
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects
- 12 modules for each level with associated engaging, motion graphic video lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading
- Accredited Trainer Support, forums and chat (online)
- Interactive exercises, tasks, and games to consolidate the learning
- Sample questions and mock exams with feedback for each level to support the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to prepare for your qualification
- Official PRINCE2 online Exam included for each level
Ready to begin?
You can purchase Foundation Level and Practitioner Level separately, or purchase both together with a discount:
To raise an invoice for your organisation for the full amount of the course please click on the button below and complete a short form.
Pay monthly with knoma REQUIREMENTS:
Pay over 3, 6, 9 or 12 months with 0% interest. You must be a UK resident, over 18 and have a UK bank account to apply.