CMI Project Management Courses
ACCREDITED BY CMI SELF-STUDY COURSES DESIGNED TO MEET THE NEEDS OF MANAGERS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROJECTS AND WISHING TO BUILD ON THEIR GENERAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Who Is It For?
The qualification has been designed for practising or aspiring managers in roles such as: Project Manager, Operations Manager, Divisional Manager, Department Manager, Regional Manager and Specialist Manager.
The CMI Project Management courses are aimed at practising or aspiring managers and leaders who are typically accountable to a senior manager or business owner. It is aimed at leaders managing projects, although the qualification is also open to learners wishing to build on their general management skills.
How Will I Benefit?
- Improve your management skills and techniques, elevate your leadership skills
- Extend your skills and knowledge to embrace further project management disciplines
- Progress to higher levels of study within CMI qualifications
- Improve your career prospects and earning power
- Choose to study at Level 3 Award in Project Management or Level 5 Certificate in Project Management
- Your Project Management certificate is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Course fees cover study materials, personal tutor support, assessments and affiliate membership of the CMI until course completion.
- Develop the ability to manage organisational projects
- Ensure teams can meet organisational objectives
- Broader knowledge of operational processes and evaluation techniques
- Introduce organisational culture, values and behaviour
Present our PDF Guide to your employer with an invoice if your company looking to review course content before paying for your professional development.
How Will I Be Supported To Learn?
- Our project management training courses are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
- Completion of a written assignment per Unit (word count per assignment Level 3 2,000 to 2,500, and Level 5 3,500 to 5,000)
- No examinations
Ready to start your journey?
You must be 18+ years old and demonstrate sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment to apply for this course.
Units: 1 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit
full course price and a £120.00 Registration Fee
Units: 2 Time: up to 8 weeks max per unit
full course price and a £190.00 Registration Fee
You may also like:
CMI Bitesize - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
HIGH IMPACT, VIRTUAL MICRO-LEARNING FOR MAXIMUM OUTPUT
CMI Bitesize is a new, innovative series of practical online programmes which cater to the growing demand for micro-learning. Aimed at aspiring or practicing middle managers, programmes available in six most relevant subjects today.
EACH PROGRAMME IS £100.00
Top-Up up to full Qualification
Upon completion of all the CMI Bitesize programmes, the learner can complete a final an optional, final assessment to gain a Level 5 in Management and Leadership, putting them on the road to gaining additional qualifications and Chartered Manager status.
Foundation Chartered Manager Status
When learners complete three or more CMI Bitesize programmes, they will be eligible for Foundation Chartered Manager
Aligned with the top skills employers told us that they’re looking for, but also setting them on a structured pathway to full Chartered Manager status, which is proven to boost individual pay, business productivity, and the wider UK economy.