OTHM Business Management Diploma Level 4+5
AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT COURSE, THIS SELF-STUDY COURSE WILL EQUIP YOU WITH DETAILED BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE AS WELL AS PROVIDE A ROUTE TO A 1-YEAR TOP-UP UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME FOR A BACHELOR’S DEGREE.
- 18+ years old with Level 3 or equivalent
- 21+ with management experience
Who Is It For?
This OTHM Business Management Diploma Level 4+5 course is designed to provide learners with a solid foundation of business and management knowledge, it is ideal for those who have started or planning to move into a career in private or public sector business, or those seeking to gain entry into a final year of a Bachelor’s Degree course after completing this course. The qualification content is focused on people management, managing people management, managing projects, marketing, finance for managers, business law, business ethics, and social responsibility.
How Will I Benefit?
- Achieve an HND equivalent qualification considerably quicker and cheaper
- With this OTHM Business Management Diploma course, you will develop your knowledge and skills in business management theories and models
- Develop an in-depth understanding of business and management processes
- Develop your confidence in how to deal with change and problem-solving in the workplace
- Demonstrate to employers that you are competent in current business and management practices, improving your career prospects and your employability
- Be eligible for direct entry into the final year of a three year Bachelor’s Degree course or a degree top-up programme
Course fees cover study materials, personal tutor support, assessment and OTHM Registration Fee.
- This online business management course is accredited by the OTHM
- The OTHM qualification at RQF Level 5 represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities, and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree
- Nationally recognised: all credits earned are transferable to other university or college programmes within a similar discipline
As this OTHM qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual, on successful completion of this course learners are eligible to gain entry into the final year of a three-year Bachelor’s degree:
Each applicant will be subject to individual assessment and other entry requirements which may affect university entry.
- BA (Hons) Business (Top-up) at Arden University
- BA (Hons) Business Enterprise (Top-up) at University College Birmingham
- BA (Hons) Business Management (direct entry to Year 3) at Middlesex University, Mauritius
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Top-up) at University of Sunderland
- BA (Hons) Digital Marketing (Top-up) at University College Birmingham
- BA (Hons) Global Business (Top-up) at Coventry University
- BA (Hons) International Business (direct entry to Year 3) at Middlesex University, Mauritius
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Top-up) at Concordia University Chicago
- BSc (Hons) International Hospitality Management (Top-up) at BPP University
- Extended BSc (Hons) International Hospitality Management (Top-up) at BPP University
How Will I Be Supported To Learn?
- Our online OTHM Business Management Diploma (Level 4+5) course is a self-study course with dedicated support from OTHM-approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the OTHM
- Our OTHM Business Management Diploma course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
- Completion of a written assignment per Unit (2500 words for Level 4 units, and 3000 words for Level 5 units)
- No examinations
OTHM Level 4+5 Business Management Diploma
Our PDF guides include all the information for this course for you to download and save to review at a later time or send to a colleague who may be interested.
You can also present this PDF to your employer with an invoice if your company looking to review course content before paying for your professional development.
OTHM Levels 4+5
Diploma in Business Management
The Diploma consists of 12 Units and has a transferable credit value of 240 credits.
OT 0694 Research and Academic Writing (TQT 200)
OT 2719 Business Environment (TQT 200)
OT 2720 Introduction to Business Communication (TQT 200)
OT 0695 Introduction to Quantitative Methods (TQT 200)
OT 2721 Introduction to Business Functions (TQT 200)
OT 2722 Introduction to Finance (TQT 200)
OT 3021 Human Resource Management (TQT 200)
OT 3027 Project Management (TQT 200)
OT 3030 Strategic Marketing (TQT 200)
OT 3032 Accounting for Managers (TQT 200)
OT 3034 Business Law (TQT 200)
OT 3036 Business Ethics (TQT 200)
from £326.66 per month 0%
Pay over 3, 6, 9 or 12 months with 0% interest. You must be a UK resident, over 18 and have a UK bank account to apply.
Pay unit at a time
First payment to include CMI Registration Fee and one unit. The second unit can be purchased when required in 8-10 weeks.
Pay by invoice
To raise an invoice for your organisation for the full amount of the course please click on the button below and complete a short form.
Free Personalised Career Advice
GET YOUR PERSONALISED LEARNING PLAN TO MEET YOUR CAREER OBJECTIVES.
With our support and encouragement, online distance learning is not an isolating experience. Our business management and leadership courses online are challenging, stimulating, rewarding and highly effective, giving you the chance to learn at a time and place that suits you. This is of particular benefit to you if you are studying while you work, based overseas or you travel a lot for your work.